Frequently Asked Questions
- Tax statements: The Town of Sherman typically holds “Open Book” sessions at a specific date and time noticed and published in the month of May at the Sherman town hall for the public. If you have questions or want to review the value of your property this is when you can talk to the tax assessor, Pete Prochnow. Following “Open Book” sessions the Board will hold the “Board of Review” meeting which is scheduled for a specific date and time noticed and published in the month of June at the Sherman town hall.
- Real Estate tax information can be found at: https://dunnportal.co.dunn.wi.us/GCSWebPortal/search.aspx
- Green for Life Curb Side pick up services.
- The annual GFL curb side pick up fee is $180 per household payable by March 31 of current year.
- The solid waste and recycling services are mandatory for each Sherman household even if one does not use the service or has their own trash/recycle service.
- If the annual payment is not received from a residence the permit fee will be applied to your tax bill.
- Pick up days are every other Monday, beginning January 11, 2021.
- Additional Curb side pick up service information can be found Here.
- Dog Licenses: Dog licenses are required annually in the Town of Sherman. Once payment is received ($9 non-neutered/non-spayed, $4 for neutered/spayed) along with proof of current rabies vaccinations a dog tag will be mailed to you. Dog licenses are billed along with curb side pick up in December.